Flea, Ticks & Common Insect Control Services For Your Home
We believe strongly in the adage “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” and we apply that kind of thinking to our pest control services in North GA.
When it comes to common insects like fleas, ticks, centipedes, June bugs, and many others, it is often much easier to create a barrier against these undesirables BEFORE they become an infestation and a serious problem.
With that in mind, ALF offers pest management in North GA to help create a barrier between your home and creatures that are irritating at best and dangerous at worst.
Continue reading for more info on how we accomplish this or contact us now to speak with one of our staff to schedule your free consultation.
Common North Georgia Pest Control Services (read more)
Our common pest control services in North GA are here to help build a bug free zone within and without your home to protect you and your family.
The process begins with an inspection of your home and a conversation with our technician about the pests you have seen and are dealing with, as well as the kinds of creatures you want to keep away from home.
After we have completed our inspection of your home’s interior and exterior and taken accurate measurements we will create a treatment plan to keep out creatures like spiders, fleas, ticks, centipedes, June bugs, various cockroach species, and other pests.
How We Treat Termites in North Georgia (read more)
Watch Our Insect Control in Action!
Once you decide to move forward with us for your pest control needs we will implement the plan we have created by doing the following:
1) We will spay up to 2 feet on the exterior of your home to create a chemical barrier that insects won’t be able to crawl past
2) Our technician will spray 2 feet out from the exterior walls of your home to ensure maximum coverage on the ground, creating a perimeter against pest
3) We will use a special tool to go around your home and property to remove any and all cobwebs to reduce the occurence of spiders
4) A pressurized aerosol insecticide will be used at all entry points to your home, including all door jambs, windows, and garage doors
5) Our expert will treat your lawn with insect repellent chemicals to keep insects who thrive in these areas away
Once these services are performed they must be maintained to ensure maximum effectiveness, and our treatment plan will lay out the maintenance appointment schedule.
We Have The Answers To Whats Bug'n You! (read more)
Offering Pest Solutions for North Georgia Homeowners
The goal in everything we do at Atlanta Landscape and Fertilization is to help our customers enjoy their homes to the fullest; whether that means making their home’s exterior beautiful or keeping their homes pest free.
If you currently have a problem with one or multiple types of insects or arachnids in your home, especially creatures that can cause discomfort or even disease like ticks and fleas, don’t wait until you have an infestation on your hands.
You owe it to yourself and your family to have professional pest control for your home.
Contact us today for questions about pricing and any other questions you may have.